THE TERMS “YOU” AND “USER”, USED HERE, SHALL MEAN ANY VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE. PLEASE GO THROUGH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE, YOU CONCEDE TO BE DESTINED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED BELOW. SPORADICALLY, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE MODIFIED IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. WE WILL INFORM YOU OF CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
You are strictly proscribed from illegal use of our systems or this website, including but not limited to illegal access to our systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information existing on this Website.
You accept that we may unveil and transfer any information that you give through this Website to (i) any company within the Anoubis Limited, its partners, agents or information providers; (ii) to any other person or individual with your accord; or (iii) if we have a privilege or compulsion to divulge or are allowed or obliged to so disclose such information by law. You allow to the transmission, transfer or processing of such information to, or through, any country in the world, as we consider essential or appropriate, and by using and providing information through this Website, you agree to such transfers.
You may be monitored, tracked and recorded by use of this Website. Anyone using this Website clearly permits such monitoring, tracking and recording. You are liable for being familiar with the current version of these Terms and Conditions posted on the Website during each session.
- Copyright notices. The works of authorship kept in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are possessed, except as otherwise explicitly defined, by Anoubis Limited, one of its affiliates, one of its partners or certain service providers. Except as otherwise explicitly defined herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, exhibited, achieved, circulated (for compensation or otherwise), certified, reformed, framed, stored for subsequent practice and also may not be exercised without the possessor’s inscribed agreement, except to the extent allowed by the legal copyright act, as revised, and then, only with notices of the owner’s proprietary privileges. Except for any third-party exchange data, you may download information and print out a copy for your own use, so long as you do not eradicate any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information, as downloaded.
- Website content and materials. The information on this Website is just for information purposes only. It is supposed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its completeness, suitability or precision. User accesses uses and depends upon such content at User’s own peril. Please get the assistance of experts as required about the assessment of any content on this Website. We did not provide the information on this Website to project as a proposal or petition for the procurement of any stock, any other security or any financial instrument or to offer any investment facility or investment assistance in any dominion.
The information and resources kept by this Website – and the terms and conditions to use such information and resources – may be changed without notice. Products and services defined, as well as related fees, charges, interest rates, and balance requirements may vary with geographic locations. Not all products and services are accessible at all places. Your entitlement to specific products or services depends on final Anoubis Limited determination and acceptance.
Some other websites or pages within this site hold additional terms and conditions and supplementary disclosures and disclaimers, which are in addition to these terms and conditions, disclosures and disclaimers. In case of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions and supplementary disclosures and disclaimers will direct for those segments or pages.
Data and information published on the Website may be printed for your use, provided, however, that third-party exchange data, if any, may not be downloaded, printed or reallocated for any purposes at all. Data and information published on the Website may not be replicated, copied, re-disseminated or re-distributed to any other person or individual. Re-dissemination and re-distribution consist of, without constraint, creating any such data and information accessible via the Internet or via any other electronic mean.
You concede that (i) you will not involve in any events related to this Website that are against the applicable law, rule or the terms of any contracts you have with us, and (ii) in situations where locations of this Website need credentials for access, you will follow commercially judicious safety procedures and controls to limit access to your password or other recognizing information to approved entities. You concede that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual method to monitor or reproduce our web pages, data or the content contained herein or for any other illegal drive without our prior articulated written consent.
WE OR OUR DEALERS MAY HALT OR MAKE AMENDMENTS IN THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DEFINED HEREIN AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY COMPULSION TO YOU. ANY DATED INFORMATION IS POSTED AS OF ITS DATE ONLY OR, IF NO DATE IS SPECIFIED, THE DATE OF FIRST POSTING. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY COMMITMENT OR DUTY TO UPDATE OR ALTER ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISMISS ANY OR ALL WEBSITE OFFERINGS OR TRANSMISSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. MOREOVER, NO DISPERSAL OR SOLICITATION IS MADE BY US TO ANY PERSON TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN DOMINIONS WHERE THE FACILITY OF THIS WEBSITE AND SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS FORBIDDEN BY LAW.
- Suitability and Appropriateness. Products and services stated on the Website may not be suitable or appropriate for all consumers and companies or in all geographical zones. You must make your own independent choices about products and services described herein. The fact that Anoubis Limited has made accessible to you through the Website, advertising views, and other information constitutes neither an approval that you enter into a certain transaction nor a depiction that any product or service is suitable or appropriate for you. You should consider whether the purchase of any product or service is suitable for you according to your specific investment requirements, aims, and financial situations.
- Potential Disturbance in Service. You shall be responsible for keeping and sustaining all telephone, computer hardware, software, and other tools required to access and use this Website. Entree to this Website may from time to time be inaccessible, deferred, restricted or slowed due to, among other things:
Hardware failure, including among other things, failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical device.
Software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration issues, unsuitability of systems, services or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, indistinct codes, or loopholes within specific documents or other content.
- Overload of system volumes. Damage due to severe weather, tremors, battles, insurgency, riots, terrorism, civil disorder, the act of God, accident, fire, water damage, blast, mechanical collapse or natural tragedies.
Disruption (whether limited or total) of electricity or other utility of service.
Strike or another walkout (whether limited or total) of labor.
Governmental or regulatory limitations, exchange rulings, court or tribunal commands or other human intrusions.
Any other reason (whether like or unlike to any of the previous) whatsoever beyond our control.
If access to this Website is not available, deferred or restricted, or if this Website does not work rapidly and proficiently, you may be not able to transfer your instructions for transactions and other matters, or such instructions may not be performed on time or you may be not able to recover information on a timely basis. If your processes are reliant on such communications with us, and such communications are disturbed or deferred, you may face losses. Anoubis Limited will not be responsible for any such loss.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. As a result of high Internet traffic, transmission problems, systems capacity limitations, and other problems, you may, at times, experience difficulty accessing the Web site or communicating with Anoubis Limited through the Internet or other electronic and wireless services. Any computer system or other electronic device, whether, it is yours, an Internet service provider’s or Anoubis Limited can experience unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or have capacity limitations.
- Content not to be construed as a solicitation or recommendation: BECAUSE OF THE CHANCE OF HUMAN AND MECHANICAL FAULT AS WELL AS OTHER ISSUES, THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION AND DATA CONFINED ON THE WEBSITE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE, OUR ASSOCIATES, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY DATA PROVIDERS:
ARE NOT GIVING ANY GUARANTEES AND DEPICTIONS ABOUT THE WEBSITE.
REPUDIATE ALL ASSURANCES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT ASSURANCES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY PRIVILEGES, LIBERTY FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE, OR CAPABILITY FOR A CERTAIN PURPOSE.
DO NOT LICENSE THE PRECISION, CAPABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA CONFINED ON THE WEBSITE AND EXPLICITLY RENOUNCES LIABILITY FOR FAULTS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION.
WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUSPENSION, DIFFICULTY IN USE, COMPUTER BUGS, HARMFUL CODE OR OTHER FAULT IN THIS WEBSITE, ANY UNSUITABILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND THE USER’S FILES AND THE USER’S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM, OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED BY THE USER DUE TO REASONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
NO WARRANTY TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE INTERPRETED AS RESTRAINING OR REDUCING OUR DUTIES AND COMMITMENTS TO CUSTOMERS ACCORDING TO LEGAL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
UNDER NO SITUATIONS WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST PROSPECT OR ANY INDIRECT, SIGNIFICANT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DISCIPLINARY, OR TYPICAL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INCAPABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY SECTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN DESCRIBED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES HAPPENING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN AGREEMENT, GUARANTEE, MISDEED (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT OBLIGATION, OR OTHERWISE.